Flirting With Fashion by Raquel Welch
Lighten up and loosen up with this carefree multi-layered crop. A tapered eyelash bang, longer side lengths and the piecey nape can be worn smooth or piece out the texture with styling paste. Easy to manage, easy to style, fashion to go!
- From the RAQUEL WELCH© Tru2Life© Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair Collection.
- 1 1/2" deep, virtually invisible sheer lace front for natural looking off-the-face styling
- Fiber is individually knotted, one by one along the top of the cap, for low density and parting flexibility
- Memory Cap III construction molds to the ship of the head in about 30 minutes. Silicone straps add additional stability and less wig movement
- Light, cool, comfortable 100% hand-knotted base
- Velvet lined ear tabs and nape
- Smooth Velcro straps allow customization to loosen or tighten cap within 1/2"
Colors shown: RL613SS (Shaded Platinum)
Hair Lengths: Front: 4.5" | Crown: 6.0" | Sides: 6.0" | Back: 3.5" | Nape: 2.0"
Approximate weight: 3.28 oz.
Flirting With Fashion by RAQUEL WELCH© will arrive straight, but the Tru2Life© heat defiant fibers allow you to heat style it. Curl it or change it up however you want! Tru2Life© Heat-Friendly synthetic hair feels like real, healthy hair and can be styled using thermal tools on medium settings (up to 180°C and 350°F). When curling the wig, slide the curled fiber off the iron and pin the warm curl with a clip or hold in your hand until the fiber cools which will set the curl. Once heat styled, the style will hold even when washed!