Domestic Shipping (within the U.S):
- Buyer is responsible for delivery once tracking shows delivered: The majority of our customers prefer their products ship without a signature requirement so their packages are waiting for them if they're not home when delivery is made. Unfortunately, porch thefts are on the rise and although we've considered making a signature required on all orders, we don't want to inconvenience the majority of our customers because of the occasional theft. If you are concerned about porch theft and want to be 100% certain your package is signed for by someone at your address, add a note to your order saying 'Signature confirmation required". If there is no note, your order will ship without signature but Pinkee Promise is not responsible for replacement or refund if there is a porch theft.
- Multiple Shipments: Most items ship directly from the manufacturer of the product. If you buy several items and they are from different manufacturers, you will receive your order in several shipments.
- Orders of $99 or more ship free within the U.S. Free shipping will be via a standard delivery service, such as USPS Priority Mail or 1st Class Mail (depending on weight), UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or FedEx SmartPost
- Flat Rate $6.99 shipping for orders under $99 within the U.S. Flat rate shipping will be via a standard delivery service, such as USPS Priority Mail or 1st Class Mail (depending on weight), UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or FedEx SmartPost
- Flat Rate Expedited Shipping to Continental U.S.: 2nd Day Air and Overnight Delivery are available for all items at the flat rate of $34.99 for 2nd Day Air and $59.99 for Standard Overnight to the 48 continental states. Standard Overnight packages that ship on Friday are delivered Monday. For Saturday Delivery, please contact us with your zip code for a quote-- this service is too expensive to set as a flat rate option. Write us at [email protected] for a quote for Overnight with Saturday delivery.
- Expedited Shipping Orders: We use a combination of UPS and FedEx for 2nd Day Air, Standard Overnight, and Priority Overnight shipping. We do not have any control over "mechanical failures", "missed flights" or any of the other myriad of reasons UPS and FedEx give for missing a delivery on the stated day. We will do everything in our power to get your shipment to you when quoted, but delays by the carrier are out of our control and the postage paid is not refundable.
- Flat Rate Expedited Shipping to Alaska, HI, PR and outer islands: 2nd Day Air and Overnight Delivery are available for all items at the flat rate of $65 for 2nd Day Air and $95 for Standard Overnight. Because individual manufacturers may ship your order, shipping rates may be higher if multiple items by different manufacturers are purchased. Please contact us for quote.
- Handling Time: Most in-stock items ship same business day, or within 1 business day.
International Shipping (Canada, Mexico & Overseas):
We no longer offer international shipping through this website, but read through this whole section for more information and a solution.
We've offered international shipping in the past, but have not found a safe shipping option that protects both our store and our customers when there is a problem. Packages can get lost, stolen, or stuck in customs for extended periods of time, and for the most part, these are expensive packages -- so the risk is high. We've heard from customers who have had to pay expensive taxes/fees to accept their packages. We will not ship our items as "gifts"; they are merchandise, and must have the dollar amount the customer pays on the customs forms. Merchandise is subject to tax upon delivery in many countries. There is nothing we can do about this.
To alleviate these customer service horror stories, we have found only one way to offer safe international shipping with no ugly surprises, and that is through our eBay store with eBay's Global Shipping Program. The Global Shipping Program provides complete insurance to both our store and our customers if a package is lost, stolen, or damaged in transit. Not even postal insurance provides the level of insurance that eBay's Global Shipping Program provides. If an item is damaged in transit, eBay may require photos of the shipping box and damaged item. If an item is lost in transit, it is quick and easy to be refunded in full. If an item is lost in transit, but shows that it has been delivered to your address, then you are still covered, but eBay may require proof of a police report being filed.
There are pros and cons to purchasing through our eBay store for international purchases:
- Safe, fully insured delivery. If there is any problem, write us for information on how to open a case through eBay for a damaged or lost item ([email protected]). We've had several cases opened for damaged items and eBay has fully protected our store and customer every time. We believe this is the only safe way to ship expensive packages internationally.
- There are no surprise costs at delivery! All duties/taxes are paid up front in your shipping costs. When you are logged into your eBay account, all shipping costs, taxes and duties are calculated to your shipping address, and are included in the one shipping cost you pay. If shipping seems high, that's why -- everything is calculated in advance. There is no extra fee upon delivery, no surprises, no aggravation!
- You will always get a brand new, authentic wig from us whether you purchase through our website or eBay. We are an authorized retailer of all brands that we carry, and ship directly through the brand's warehouse 99.5% of the time (we occasionally purchase stock of items that often go on backorder, and that is the only time we don't ship through the brand's warehouse). There are some bad stores on eBay, it's true. But with our 100% feedback rating, you can feel fully confident shopping with us whether you purchase here or through our eBay store.
- Promo codes and sales on our website do not apply to eBay purchases. We do occasionally run a small sale on eBay, but the discounts there are never as large as we can offer direct on our website. eBay is an expensive selling platform. We cannot pay eBay up to 20% of the sale AND offer a big discount too.
- Our return/exchange policy here does not pertain to eBay sales. Be sure that you are ordering a color or style that you are familiar with before placing your order, as we do not offer returns or exchanges on any international eBay sale.
Link to our eBay store: PinkeePromise
If for any reason you have trouble purchasing an item from our eBay store because we don't ship to your country, please write us at [email protected] and let us know the country and the item you'd like to purchase so we can edit the listing so you can complete your purchase.
Expected international transit times: We see most packages arriving in Canada/Mexico through the Global Shipping Program within about 10-12 days after purchase, and overseas in about 14-21 days. There are no guarantees on when an international package will be delivered because of potential customs delays.
If you see your item has been delivered to Erlanger, KY, do not panic! That is eBay's Global Shipping Program center. All Global Shipping Program sales must ship to eBay in Erlanger, KY, where they will prepare the customs forms and documentation, and then they will ship it out to you from there. It will usually be another 1-2 weeks after arriving in Erlanger, KY before you receive your package.