We gladly accept returns or exchanges on all eligible
products (see below). We allow one free exchange per purchase with no restock fee by applying a merchandise credit to your account which you can use anywhere in our store. All returned items for refund back to payment method are subject to a restocking fee of 20%. We do require a 15% restock fee if an item purchased with merchandise credit is also returned. There are a lot of costs involved in shipping out a wig that we pay, and returned wigs are always greatly reduced as open-box clearance. We can't absorb all these costs without charging the above fees.
Any refused or undeliverable packages will also be
treated as a Return and will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
How To Exchange or Return
- Request an RA# within 10 days of receiving your item. Anything over 10 days will not be approved for return. Contact us at [email protected] BEFORE returning your item for a RA#.
- We must have the item back within 7 days of the RA# being issued. Why so strict? We've had some clients wait a month or more to ship back a wig after receiving an RA#. In this time, the wigs could be worn while the client reconsiders keeping or sending it back, or sitting in a smoky house. RA#s aren't good indefinitely, so get the items back to us asap. It's in your best interests to get them back to us quickly too!
- Once you receive the RA#, repackage your item(s) with the original manufacture's box/packaging and tags. Be sure to use the original cardbox shipping box to ship it back, or another sturdy shipping box. Items that are shipped back in the wig box without a sturdy cardboard shipping box, inside an envelope or padded envelope, will be refused if it is obvious the wig box inside is damaged. To further discourage this awful practice (yes, we know you can ship it cheaper in an envelope, but we could ship it to you that way too. We don't for a reason!) any returns that are not shipped back inside a sturdy cardboard shipping box, even if they arrive without physical damage, will have a further 20% restock fee taken out of the refund or merchandise credit. Don't like this policy, then great -- don't ship them back in an envelope. That's why we have this policy.
- Ship with tracking to the address provided to you with the RA# written on the outside of the shipping box, and include a note inside the shipping box with the RA#. Keep your tracking # until you have received notification of your refund or merchandise credit. We are not responsible for items shipped to the wrong address, or lost in the mail. Your tracking # is important so we know what happened to your package if we don't receive it. Be sure the RA# is very noticeable on the outside of the shipping package or the package may be refused and returned to you.
- Once the item has been inspected and approved for return, you will be issued store credit and we will email you to let you know. If you are returning for a refund to your original payment method, we will credit your card minus the restock fee. It may take up to 5 business days for the credit to appear on your original payment method, depending on your financial institution or credit card company.
A sad Rene of Paris box that was returned to us in a padded envelope (no shipping box). Just don't do it.
Exchange or Return Product Eligibility
- In original, factory condition (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, with the part exactly as it was shipped, not combed or styled, and with tags attached) and in original packaging.
- Odor-Free (any odors on the product will render the product ineligible for exchange)
- Return must be requested within 10 days of item delivery (according to tracking)
- Return must be received by us within 7 days of RA# being issued.
- Merchandise that arrived more than 10 days (according to tracking) prior to requesting an RA#
- Merchandise that has not arrived back to us within 7 days of issuing an RA#
- Wigs or hairpieces that have been worn, washed, have had tags cut off, or have had styling or adhesive products applied.
- Wigs or hairpieces that have had the part changed or have been combed
- Wigs or hairpieces that have been styled or "fluffed"
- Wigs or hairpieces that have a perfume or cigarette odor (we smell every return)
- Any product we sell that is returned with inadequate safe return packaging
- Any food items, including tea.
- Clearance and discontinued
- Liquids including hair care products and essential oils
- Items without a RA#
If your product is ineligible for exchange or return, we will return the item to you. If our return delivery is refused and it arrives back to us again, we will donate your item to someone in need.