Drive by Ellen Wille
Click Image for Gallery
Drive takes it to the next level with a special Heat resistant fiber that allows you to change up your look from straight or with beautiful waves. This classy look has a hand-tied middle part and an invisible lace front that looks natural and allows you to wear the pulled back and off the face. For added comfort, the cap is designed with micro wefting that is breathable and cool for all-day wear. The extra overlay of mesh in the crown area helps for those with a more sensitive scalp. Drive is from the Perucci Collection by Ellen Wille.
- From Ellen Wille's Perucci collection.
- Lace Front - Allows for a natural hairline and off-the-face styling options
- Center monofilament part -- gives a natural look where the hair parts down the middle
- Open wefted for air circulation and coolness
- Velvet ear tabs: Bendable for a customized fit along the temples
- Adjustable tabs: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference up to 1/2 an inch.
- Heat-friendly "Futura" synthetic fiber
Colors Shown in Photos: Pearl Blonde Rooted | Sandy Blonde Rooted
Approximate Hair Lengths: Bang : 12" | Crown 13" | Sides: 9.5" | Nape 7"
Cap Size: Petite Average (21.25")
Weight: 4.5 oz.
Futura™ fiber is heat friendly synthetic hair that allows you to heat style it straight, wavy, curly -- change it up however you want! Heat-Friendly synthetic hair feels like real, healthy hair and can be styled using thermal tools on medium settings (up to 180°C and 350°F). When curling the wig, slide the curled fiber off the iron and pin the warm curl with a clip or hold in your hand until the fiber cools which will set the curl. Once heat styled, the style will hold even when washed! We highly recommend Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler that is formulated especially for heat friendly synthetic fiber to protect against damage from heat styling.