Anima by Ellen Wille
Click Image for Gallery
Anima is an edgy bob with a beach wave and a razor cut finish. Made of Heat Friendly synthetic fiber, this shoulder-length bob can be styled your way. The mini lace front allows for a natural lift in the front while showing off the blunt fringe. The small mono crown creates an illusion of natural hair growth in the crown area.
- Mini Lace Front (See pic of cap construction on listing. This is a very small triangular lace front that gives a more natural appearance where the hair parts in the front
- Small mono crown allows the hair fiber to lay naturally and has a more natural appearance where the hair parts at the crown
- Bendable ear tabs: Allows smooth customization with bendable wire
- Adjustable tabs: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference up to 1/2 an inch
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand direct heat of up to 350 degrees
Colors Shown in Photos: Light Bernstein Rooted | Nougat Tipped
Hair Lengths: Front: 4.75" | Side: 7.5" | Crown: 7.5" | Nape: 5.25"
Weight: 3.4 oz.
Cap Size: Petite/Average
Heat friendly synthetic fiber allows you to heat style it straight, wavy, curly -- change it up however you want! Heat-Friendly synthetic hair feels like real, healthy hair and can be styled using thermal tools on medium settings (up to 180°C and 350°F). When curling the wig, slide the curled fiber off the iron and pin the warm curl with a clip or hold in your hand until the fiber cools which will set the curl. Once heat styled, the style will hold even when washed! We highly recommend Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler that is formulated especially for heat friendly synthetic fiber to protect against damage from heat styling.