Steep & Go Filter
Steep & Go is designed for the health conscious person on-the-go. It pairs with disposable water bottles and loose leaf teas to make cold-brewed tea on-the-go. With no heat added, in just 10 minutes you'll brew fresh iced tea packed with antioxidants and great flavor. And with no added sugar or preservatives, you can feel confident knowing exactly what you're drinking - fresh tea! Simply add more water for multiple infusions, and make this reusable infuser even more economical and eco-friendly. And when cold brewing, tea doesn't get bitter or oversteeped. Steep & Go will transform the way you stay hydrated!
*Note: Water bottle not included. This is for the filter only and fits onto disposable water bottles.
How to Cold Brew Tea with STEEP & GO:
- Add 2-3 pinches of loose leaf tea or packet of cold infusions tea to disposable water bottle.
- Screw on correct side of adapter ring for your water bottle. (You may need to disassemble your Steep & Go and flip the adapter ring over, or try both sides of the 2nd adapter, to find the right fit for your bottle.)
- Insert filter tube.
- Tighten sport cap onto adapter.
- Shake to mix leaves.
- Wait 10 min, pop lid & enjoy!
- Cold brew tea infuser
- Fits standard disposable water bottles
- 2 double-sided adapter rings (giving 4 threading options for proper bottle fit)
- Pairs perfectly with single-serving Cold Infusions tea packs
- Works great with most greens, whites & herbals - our best cold brew teas
- U.S. Patent Pending
Alternatively, CLICK HERE for the reusable Steep & Go Bottle
About The Tea Spot
At The Tea Spot, we handcraft teas as timeless as the Colorado mountains that surround us. Our innovative Steepware® designs make the premium tea experience effortless and accessible. With one foot steeped in tradition, and the other outstretched toward a healthier future, we infuse the goodness of whole leaf tea into your everyday.
Our company’s focus has held steadfast since the philanthropic business was founded in 2004 by Maria Uspenski, a cancer survivor drawn to the health benefits of leaf tea during her recovery. Her message is simple and powerful: tea in its freshest form renders premium flavor, unmatched health benefits, and is eco–friendly. Our 10% Pledge incorporates the company’s mission to foster health and wellness through whole leaf tea. Ten percent of our sales are donated in–kind to cancer and community wellness programs. The Tea Spot is a Colorado–based Certified B Corporation, woman-owned and operated business.