Ignite Petite by Jon Renau
Let the sparks fly! The angled layers of this HD wig can be flipped out with a flat iron for a sassy shag or blow-dried over a round brush for a super sleek bob. The SmartLace cap creates a beautiful, natural hairline.
- From Jon Renau's HD Collection: High-heat synthetic fiber that can withstand heated styling
- SmartLace Front: Mimics a natural hairline, hair is hand-tied one by one.
- Open Cap: Allows superior ventilation for maximum scalp cooling with machine wefting.
- Velvet Ear Tabs: Allows smooth size customization with bendable wire.
- Adjustable Tabs: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference.
- Petite cap size (21.0" head circumference). Also available in Average and Large cap
Colors Shown in Photos: Main Photo FS17/101S18 (Palm Springs Blonde) | Brunette wearing sage button up blouse: 8RH14 | Model wearing turquoise top and also model in white strappy top: 22F16S8 (Venice Blonde) | Brunette model in sleeveless white dress: FS2V/31V | Blonde in black top: 12FS8 | Auburn model in white top: FS26/31 | Model in collared top with back to camera: FS6/30/27
Hair Lengths: Bang 8" | Crown 5.75" | Sides 5.25" | N 1.5"
Comes with bonus wide-tooth wig comb. We HIGHLY recommend pairing your HD wigs with HD Smooth Detangler. It's a MUST HAVE for heat defiant and traditional synthetic fibers! When used daily with the bonus wide-tooth comb, HD Smooth prevents the friction frizz and tangling that is common in synthetic fibers while restoring healthy luster and body.
Jon Renau California Blonde Collection Video: