Flying Solo by Raquel Welch
You need only this modern layered bob to look and feel your beautiful best. The lightweight construction and airy layers fall into place effortlessly. No stylist required.
- From the RAQUEL WELCH Tru2Life Luxury Collection
- 100% hand-tied LuxLite cap features smooth transitions connecting the sheerest, most resilient modern materials
- LuxLite cap provides lightweight comfort for the look and feel of a lower density wig, but with extraordinarily lush coverage
- Double soft lace top, hand-tied on top with soft lace liner for optimum comfort
- Wide monofilament part with individually hand-tied fibers
- Temple to temple sheer lace front for natural looking off the face styling options
- Velvet nape lined with removable silicone for better grip
- Single lace panel along the back of the wig
- Flat stays in nape
- Velvet lined ear tabs with silicone for added security. Silicone is easily removed if desired
- Ultra thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
Colors shown: RL9/24SS Shaded Iced Cafe Latte (Rooted)
Hair Lengths: Front: 6.5" | Crown" 11.5" | Sides: 8.0" | Back: 10.0" | Nape: 5.0"
Cap Size: Petite/Average (Fits Petite to Average)
Approximate weight: 3.51 oz.
Tru2Life heat friendly fibers allow you to heat style this wig Curl it or change it up however you want! Tru2LifeÂ© Heat-Friendly synthetic hair feels like real, healthy hair and can be styled using thermal tools on medium settings (up to 180Â°C and 350Â°F). When curling the wig, slide the curled fiber off the iron and pin the warm curl with a clip or hold in your hand until the fiber cools which will set the curl. Once heat styled, the style will hold even when washed!