Cameron Lite by Jon Renau
One of Jon Renau's most popular bobs gets an upgrade with the new SmartLaceâ„¢ Lite cap. With lighter hair density and a unique lace front that extends from ear to ear for the most realistic hair line, Cameron Lite is a timeless style with elegant layers and refined length. Her mono top and 100% hand tied cap provide the appearance of natural hair growth.
- From Jon Renau's SmartLace Lite Collection.
- Ear-to-Ear SmartLace Front: Mimics a natural hairline, hair is hand tied one by one.
- SmartLace conforms to the shape of your head, allowing a secure fit without the need for tape or adhesive.
- The SmartLace lace front can be trimmed, if necessary, to fit your own hairline without fear of the material unraveling, stretching or losing its shape.
- Ultra lightweight cap 100% hand-tied cap design
- Monofilament: Allows multi-directional parting while providing the appearance of natural growth.
- Polyurethane ear tabs: Allows smooth customization with bendable wire and can be used with tape if desired
- Non-slip silicone nape area ensures a snug fit
- Adjustable Tabs: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference.
Color shown: FS6/30/27
Hair Lengths: Bang 10" | Crown 12" | Sides 7.75" | Nape 4.5"
Cap Size: Average
Jon Renau SmartLace Lite Collection Video: