Calling All Compliments by Raquel Welch
Made with luxurious cuticle aligned 100% Remy hair, you'll turn up the volume in this modern short cut. Style the soft sweeping lengths straight or with vintage waves. A chic tapered neckline says high fashion, while the Remy human hair makes a luxurious statement of its own. Versatile styling options are a given with the French Drawn lace front monofilament top, and the 100% hand-knotted base gives this style beautifully natural movement.
- 100% Certified Authentic Remy Human Hair - a softer, more natural looking hair with more luster and elasticity.
- Pinnacleâ„¢ Cap- Silicone Coated Stretch Mesh and strategically placed Silicone Strips work together throughout the cap to offer the ultimate secure fit.
- 100% Hand-Tied Knotted Base- A state-of-the-art knotting method that allows for natural movement.
- Adjustable Elastic Strap with Flat Hook- Velcro straps are encased in a sleeve of stretch mesh. Adjusts up to a inch in either direction to achieve a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Ear to Ear Swiss Lace Front- The delicate yet strong Swiss Lace Front is ultra-fine and soft to blend perfectly with all skin tones, to give the appearance of a natural hairline with ultimate comfort.
- French Drawn and Double Mono Top- Hides the hand-knotting to assist in styling that is versatile for a believable look and extreme comfort.
Colors shown: SS12/22 Shaded Cappuccino | SS14/88 Shaded Golden Wheat
Cap Size: Average
Hair Lengths: Front: 7" | Crown: 6" | Sides: 4.5" | Back: 4" | Nape: 3"
Care & Styling Care & Styling Human Hair
- It is not recommended that you color or perm wigs or hairpieces.
- We recommend washing your wig or hairpiece every 6-8 wears.
Cleanse & Condition
- Before washing your human hair wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles with a wig comb or wig brush
- Apply Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner, avoiding the base cap of the wig or hairpiece (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots).
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear.
Dry & Style
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water.
- Human hair must be dried and styled after washing. Air-drying will leave the hair unpolished and can trap water in the hair.
- It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat.
- Your styling tools should be set no higher than 350Â° F to help maintain the integrity of the hair.
- Spray Thermal Spray on to each section as you heat style to protect hair.
- When curling your human hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl. For a looser, more natural looking curl, allow curls to hang while cooling.