Radiant Beauty by Gabor
With long layers of free-formed curl, this style is designed to have a natural "scrunched" texture and to let your personality shine!
Today's top style trend is the deconstructed wave. This long silhouette is loaded with all-over layered, deconstructed "scrunched" curl texture designed to mimic a natural wave that doesn't look over-styled.
- 1 1/2" virtually invisible temple-to-temple lace front for a low density, natural looking hairline
- Monofilament part allows look of natural growth from scalp and change part from straight to zig-zag
- Cool, comfort cap construction made of resilient stretch lace with openings on top, side and back to allow air to come through for coolness
- Ultra thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
- Velvet lined ear tabs
- Suitable for all face shapes
Colors Shown: Main model (Blonde) is wearing GL14/22SS (Sandy Blonde Soft Shade). Auburn model is wearing GL29/31 (Rusty Auburn).
Cap Size: Average
Hair Lengths: Front: 10.5" | Crown: 10.5" | Sides: 11.25" | Back: 11.25" | Nape: 10"
Gabor 2016 Spring Collection Video