Straight Up With a Twist by Raquel Welch
Click Image for Gallery
"Hello Beautiful" with an uptown style that's up on modern glam and bangs that - happily - don't know when to quit. The classic bob meets modern day texture with Straight Up With a Twist! This face-framing bob is punctuated with a softly sculpted nape that features razor cut tapering for a tailored but edgy feel. The Sheer Indulgence™ lace front monofilament top and Tru2Life heat-friendly fiber mean styling options are virtually limitless!
Straight Up With a Twist is the latest style from Raquel Welch, and part of the Fall 2016 collection.
- From the RAQUEL WELCH® Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair Collection.
- Monofilament top for a low density, natural forward movement and parting flexibility
- Temple-to-temple virtually invisible sheer lace front for natural looking off-the-face styling
- 25 beautiful salon colors to choose from
- 4 Shadow Shades colors (darker roots)
- Memory Cap construction allows for custom-like fit in about an hour
- Velvet lined ear tabs and nape
- Smooth Velcro straps allow customization to loosen or tighten cap within 1/2"
Straight Up With a Twist by RAQUEL WELCH® will arrive straight as shown, but the Tru2Life® heat defiant fibers allow you to heat style it. Curl it or change it up however you want! Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly synthetic hair feels like real, healthy hair and can be styled using thermal tools on medium settings (up to 180°C and 350°F). When curling the wig, slide the curled fiber off the iron and pin the warm curl with a clip or hold in your hand until the fiber cools which will set the curl. Once heat styled, the style will hold even when washed!
Colors shown: RL29/25
Cap Size: Average
Hair Lengths: Front: 8" | Crown: 8" | Sides: 5" | Back: 7" | Nape: 2.5"
Weight: 3.25 oz.
Raquel Welch Fall 2016 Collection