Portrait Mode by Raquel Welch
Portrait Mode from Raquel Welch features a light density and softly sculpted, smooth layers for a polished bob that always look professionally styled. Airy and effortless, Portrait Mode features a temple-to-temple lace front, monofilament top, and Tru2Life heat friendly synthetic fiber. It’s sure to become a wardrobe staple – perfect for running errands or attending a special event.
- From the RAQUEL WELCH© Tru2Life© Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair Collection.
- Temple-to-Temple Lace Front for a beautiful hairline and off-the-face styling options
- Monofilament top for a low density, natural forward movement and parting flexibility
- Memory Cap II construction allows for custom-like fit in about an hour
- Velvet lined ear tabs and nape
- 1 1/2" deep, virtually invisible sheer lace front for natural looking off-the-face styling
- Smooth Velcro straps allow customization to loosen or tighten cap within 1/2"
Colors shown: RL17/23SS Shaded Iced Latte Macchiato
Cap Size: Average
Hair Lengths: Front: 8" | Crown: 11.5" | Sides: 8.5" | Back: 9.5" | Nape: 4"
Approximate weight: 3.5 oz.
Portrait Mode by RAQUEL WELCH© will arrive as shown, but the Tru2Life© heat defiant fibers allow you to heat style it. Curl it or change it up however you want! Tru2Life© Heat-Friendly synthetic hair feels like real, healthy hair and can be styled using thermal tools on medium settings (up to 180°C and 350°F). When curling the wig, slide the curled fiber off the iron and pin the warm curl with a clip or hold in your hand until the fiber cools which will set the curl. Once heat styled, the style will hold even when washed!