Provocateur by Raquel Welch
"In a perfect world… we'd all wear couture." Raquel Welch
With 100% Remy human hair's unidirectional cuticles, hair tangling is minimal, making it easier to style this long below mid-back layered silhouette from the Couture Collection by RAQUEL WELCH. Go for soft waves, curls, or play it straight with Provocateur! The French Drawn lace front monofilament top offers a styling choices, from off-the-face looks to plenty of parting options.
- 100% Certified Authentic Remy Human Hair - a softer, more natural
looking hair with more luster and elasticity.
- Pinnacle™ Cap- Silicone Coated Stretch Mesh and strategically placed Silicone Strips work together throughout the cap to offer the ultimate secure fit.
- 100% Hand-Tied Knotted Base- A state-of-the-art knotting method that allows for natural movement.
- Adjustable Elastic Strap with Flat Hook- Velcro straps are encased in a sleeve of stretch mesh. Adjusts up to a ½ inch in either direction to achieve a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Ear to Ear Swiss Lace Front- The delicate yet strong Swiss Lace Front is ultra-fine and soft to blend perfectly with all skin tones, to give the appearance of a natural hairline with ultimate comfort.
- French Drawn and Double Mono Top- Hides the hand-knotting to assist in styling that is versatile for a believable look and extreme comfort.
Colors shown: Raquel: R29S+ Glazed Strawberry | Alternate Model: SS26 Chardonnay (Shadow Shade)
Cap Size: Average
Hair Lengths: Front: 14" | Crown: 16" | Sides: 14 1/2" | Back: 15" | Nape: 13 1/2"
Weight: 6.5 oz.
Raquel Welch Couture Remy Human Hair Collection Video
Care & Styling Care & Styling Human Hair
- It is not recommended that you color or perm wigs or hairpieces.
- We recommend washing your wig or hairpiece every 6-8 wears.
Cleanse & Condition
- Before washing your human hair wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles with a wig comb or wig brush
- Apply Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner, avoiding the base cap of the wig or hairpiece (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots).
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear.
Dry & Style
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water.
- Human hair must be dried and styled after washing. Air-drying will leave the hair unpolished and can trap water in the hair.
- It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat.
- Your styling tools should be set no higher than 350° F to help maintain the integrity of the hair.
- Spray Thermal Spray on to each section as you heat style to protect hair.
- When curling your human hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl. For a looser, more natural looking curl, allow curls to hang while cooling.