Girl Mono by Ellen Wille
Click Image for Gallery
Girl Mono by Ellen Wille is a trendy, short to mid-length style that just kisses the shoulders with perfectly placed layers. The monofilament part placement offers the perfect amount of volume. An impeccable temple-to-temple lace front allows for styling versatility and a seamless hairline. The sides and back are wefted to promote a cool, comfortable wear all day. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair mimics the look and feel of biological hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. Girl Mono is part of the Ellen Wille Hair Power collection.
- From Ellen Wille's Hair Power collection.
- Lace Front for off-the-face styling
- Hand-tied monofilament part allows a natural look at the part
- Open wefting on sides and back allows for air ventilation and is known for durability
- Bendable Ear Tabs help fit wig close to the head near the temples
- Adjustable Velcro Tabs: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference up to 1/2 an inch
- Synthetic hair
Colors Shown in Photos: Light Bernstein Rooted
Hair Lengths: Front: 6.5" | Crown: 7.5" | Sides: 9.0" | Nape: 5.0"
Cap Size: Petite/Average