Disc by Ellen Wille
Click Image for Gallery
Disc by Ellen Wille is a short, asymmetrical boy cut with a soft, tapered neckline and angled fringe. This modern short wig features a monofilament left-side part, and is ideal for a petite to average head size. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. Disc is part of the Ellen Wille Hair Power collection.
- From Ellen Wille's Hair Power collection
- Hand-tied Monofilament Part - Allows the look of natural growth from the scalp where it parts
- Open Wefted Top, Sides and Back - For air circulation and coolness
- Velvet Ear Tabs: Bendable for a customized fit along the temples
- Adjustable Velcro Tabs: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference up to 1/2 an inch Synthetic hair
Colors Shown in Photos: Main: Platin Mix: | Dark Blonde: Dark Sand Rooted | Brunette: Coffee Lighted
Hair Lengths: Front: 5" - 6" | Crown: 4" | Sides: 2.5" | Nape: 1.25"
Cap Size: Petite Average (21.25")
Weight: 2.6 oz.