Cafe Martini by BelleTress
Extremely lightweight precision cut, full lace front, lace side part, open cap are just a few of the many unique features of Café Martini. Shake and wear, wash and wear, ready to wear out of the box! Café Martini is the queen of versatility. Wear it smooth, spiked, wear it away from the face, wear it toward the front, and create the endless designs with your hands, no brush or comb needed!
- Hand-tied monofilament part gives the appearance of natural growth from the scalp where it parts on the left side
- Temple to temple lace front allows off-the-face styling options
- Back and sides are open wefted to allow air to travel through for coolness
- Ready-to-wear, but able to be heat styled.
- BelleTress heat-friendly fiber holds its style, even after washing, until it is heat styled again
- Available in 11 gorgeous salon colors
- Hook closure on both sides of cap allow you to customize the fit up to 1/2"
- Bendable velvet covered ear tabs
This Heat Friendly wig is able to be heat styled! Curl it, straighten it, change it up however you want! BelleTress's heat friendly synthetic hair feels like real, healthy hair and can be styled using thermal tools on medium settings (up to 180°C and 350°F, with a 280° suggested heat setting). When curling the wig, slide the curled fiber off the iron and pin the warm curl with a clip or hold in your hand until the fiber cools which will set the curl. Once heat styled, the style will hold even when washed!
Essential Heat Friendly Wig Care: Much more than regular synthetic fiber, Heat Friendly wigs require leave-in conditioner for heat-friendly wigs. One bottle will last at least the life of the wig and will keep your wig looking great longer. Leave in conditioner for heat friendly wigs prevents the friction frizz and tangling that is common in synthetic fibers while restoring healthy luster and body. Check the Wig Supplies section of our store for your HairUWear or Jon Renau leave-in conditioning products for heat friendly wigs.