Beach Mono by Ellen Wille
Click Image for Gallery
The Beach Mono Wig by Ellen Wille is a fun, trendy and perfectly layered mid-length style. This ready-to-wear synthetic hair style requires little to no customization or thinning. The sides and back have open wefting to keep you cool and comfortable all day long. There is a monofilament part and temple-to-temple lace front hairline providing a natural look even if you decide to sweep the fringe off of your face.
- From Ellen Wille's Hair Power collection.
- Wide monofilament part goes all the way back to the crown for the look of natural growth where the hair parts on the left side
- Temple-to-temple lace front - for the look of natural growth and perfect for off-the-face styling
- Soft floral netting has minimal permatease underneath that allows more natural movement
- Open wefted sides and back for air circulation and coolness
- Velvet Ear Tabs: Bendable for a customized fit along the temples
- Adjustable Velcro Tabs: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference up to 1/2 an inch.
- Synthetic hair
Colors Shown in Photos: Pastel Blonde Rooted
Approximate Hair Lengths: Bang 6" | Crown 9" | Sides 7" | Nape 7"
Cap Size: Petite Average (21.25")
Weight: 3.7 oz.