Ava by Envy
Looking for a longer ‘do? Ava’s lines are sleek with a touch of allure.
You’ll love the styling options of these lavish tresses—curl them,
straighten them, or add a few waves, Envy's exclusive Envyhair™ blend
allows for heat styling up to 356°F. Even better, the lightweight
capless construction keeps your scalp cool and cozy for year-round
Heat set, curl, straighten, brush and comb to create a finished style all your own. The beauty of Envyhair™ is that it looks, feels, acts and styles just like 100% human hair -- BUT BETTER! Unlike human hair, once you style your EnvyHair wig, it will hold that style, even when washed, until it's styled again! It works just like high heat synthetic, but WITHOUT THE ANNOYING FRIZZ that is so common with high heat synthetic. Although Envyhair will eventually frizz, it has a much longer life than regular heat-friendly synthetic. Envyhair is safe to style with heat up to 180°C or 356°F.
- 30% human hair / 70% high heat synthetic hair blend that combines the best of both hair types - the look and feel of human hair, with the ease and wearability of synthetic, with none of the frizz!
- Once heat styled, EnvyHair holds its style, even after washing, until it is heat styled again
- Monofilament part lends the appearance of natural growth where the hair parts on the left side
- Lace front for a natural hairline and off-the-face styling options
- Available in 25 gorgeous salon colors including greys!
- 6 rooted colors add a more natural appearance
- Adjustable bands on both sides of cap allow you to customize the fit up to 1/2"
- Open cap construction on sides and back helps keep scalp cool
- Bendable ear tabs
Color Shown: Creamed Coffee
Hair Lengths: Front: 7.5" | Crown: 11.5" | Sides: 8.5" | Nape: 11.25"
Weight: 5.18 oz.
Note: "Sample Wig" shown on color cards (in the color dropdown menu) is for color assistance only and is most likely another style. This listing is for the wig shown in the main model photos and named in the title of this listing, NOT the wig style that is shown on the color card. Since all wigs are not photographed in all colors, we have provided these color cards with various wig styles to help see a full wig along with the color swatch to help pick your color more accurately than just the small swatches provide.