Whole Leaf Tea Gift Basket
Healthy living is never more important than when
undergoing the vigorous effects of cancer treatment. Stress is at an
all-time high too. What
could be a better gift to send to your loved one than with a
thoughtful and healthy gift basket with two tins of the healthiest and
best tasting teas in the world? We searched high and low for the perfect
tea company to pair with, and we came upon The Tea Spot. It was love at
first sight -- we LOVE The Tea Spot's 10% pledge: 10% of all
Tea Spot sales are donated to cancer and community wellness programs.
But we held out to sample, hoping we would love them. When we had our
first taste, we simply couldn't stop oooohing and the aaahhhhing. And
every flavor of theirs that we've tried has been as good as the one
before it! The Tea Spot teas are the BEST we've ever had!
Each basket includes:
- Your choice of Whimsical Tea Infuser (Manatea comes in gift box, others are sealed in cellophane, but not boxed)
- 2 tins (your choice) of The Tea Spot loose leaf tea
- Greeting Card of your choice by Rose Hill Designs by Heather A. Stillufsen
- Gift packaging
Our Whimsical Tea Infusers are made of soft, food-safe silicone that is tasteless and won't affect the taste of the tea. Infuser perches on rim of tea cup so it's easy to remove from cup. 100% BPA-free silicone construction that is dishwasher and microwave safe and durable. Choose from Manatea, Mr. Tea and Teath the Shark.
Your choice of two tins of the following Tea Spot teas:
- Boulder Blues: This blend of fine green teas brings Sencha together with Dragonwell leaves for a soothing aroma, rich taste, and a hint of chestnut flavor. Contains mallow flowers, cornflowers, strawberry and rhubarb flavoring and is the ideal accompaniment to dark chocolate. Contains a medium level of caffeine.
- Meditative Mind: This blend of Chinese white tea, rosebuds, green tea pearls and jasmine flowers has flavor and a big antioxidant & antiviral one-two punch. Uplifting and soothing, night jasmine is used as an anti-depressant in herbal medicine, and rosebuds ease tension and stress. Together, it's a great choice for a healthy and soothing tea. Contains a low level of caffeine.
- Coconut Cabana: A relaxing oolong tea with shredded coconut and milk flavoring -- like a guilt-free pina colada! Full of antioxidants and sweet flavor. Contains a medium level of caffeine.
- Sweet Lullaby: Herbal tea with the potent flavor of valerian that is complemented by hibiscus flowers, bold and spicy ginger, and naturally sweet licorice root. Promotes restful sleep and contains Vitamin C and antioxidants. Caffeine free.
- Monkey-Picked White: This organic white tea is grown on a single mountain estate in Fujian China and brews into a beautiful light honey color while offering a delicate buttery flavor with a long, sweet apricot finish. Packed with powerful antioxidants and amino acids for mental clarity. Contains a low level of caffeine.
- Organic Sencha: Classic green tea in traditional Japanese style that is steamed soon after harvest to bring deep emerald color and refreshing flavor. Sweet, grassy flavor with salty undertones and herbaceous aroma is refreshing hot or iced. Mood elevating with antioxidants, Sencha also boosts metabolism and helps achieve a zen state. Contains a medium level of caffeine.
- Clouds & Mist: Organic green tea that's a mixture of smoky, vegetal, and citrus aromas with a slight note of toasted pecans and a buttery finish. A good source of antioxidants. Contains a medium level of caffeine.
- Red Rocks: This Rooibos South African tea combines the flavor of vanilla and almonds with antioxidants & minerals that is both calming and cleansing. Sweet, earthy and balanced flavor that gets sweeter the longer it infuses. Contains nuts. Caffeine Free.
- Bolder Breakfast: This robust breakfast blend is made from our favorite strong black teas from high altitude estates in China, India and Sri Lanka. We have combined these black teas with pu'erh, an aged black tea from Yunnan China, and dark chocolate essence. This tea yields a rich, dark liquor and a warm, well-rounded flavor that takes very well to milk and even better in the form of a tea latte. The high caffeine content and robust flavor makes this the perfect tea to help kick your coffee habit!
- Climber's High: A super-charged blend of teas, spices and herbs formulated to provide a refreshing daily lift for people with active, high-energy lifestyles. Climber’s High is a high-powered way to increase your intake of beneficial antioxidants such as flavonoids and catechins, as well as a host of healthy vitamins, trace minerals, beneficial phyto-constituents, and caffeine. It was originally conceived to assist people in adjusting to higher altitudes. This spiced yerba mate chai tea is both good for you and a pleasure to drink.
- Earl of Grey: This unique blend takes traditional Earl Grey to the next level by combining the expected bergamot flavoring on full leaf black tea then adding the perfect proportions of other citruses, vanilla, licorice root, and mallow flowers. The result is a captivating aroma and a deep liquor with a well-balanced, smooth, bright, and slightly creamy flavor profile. This tea is for those who like to veer from tradition, explore new ground, and a must for those with fond memories of the orange-creamsicles of childhood. It pairs perfectly with strong cheeses or creme brulee
- Mango Tango: A fresh take on the classic tradition of flavored black teas. This blend of crisp Ceylon and fresh passion fruit and mango creates a light and fruity combination that is great any time of year. It brews into a deep, reddish liquor with a heady, bright aroma that lends itself to versatility; a steamy pot will warm you up when it's cold out while an iced cup will keep you cool on hot summer days
We will also hand write your unique gift message in the greeting card of your choice! Choose from gorgeous, hand-drawn works with the perfect sentiments by Heather A. Stillufsen, or choose a coordinating gift tag instead.