Tea Gift Basket, Large
Healthy living is never more important than when
undergoing the vigorous effects of cancer treatment. Stress is at an
all-time high too. What
could be a better gift to send to your loved one than with a
thoughtful and healthy gift basket full of the healthiest and best
tasting teas in the world? We searched high and low for the perfect
tea company to pair with, and we came upon The Tea Spot. It was love at
first sight -- we LOVE The Tea Spot's 10% pledge: 10% of all
Tea Spot sales are donated to cancer and community wellness programs.
But we held out to sample, hoping we would love them. When we had our
first taste, we simply couldn't stop oooohing and the aaahhhhing. And
every flavor of theirs that we've tried has been as good as the one
before it! The Tea Spot teas are the BEST we've ever had!
We've also built the perfect basket, picking out selections of our favorite Tea Spot Teas with innovative and playful steepers and large, beautiful "Survivor" mugs that make this gift basket anything but ordinary!
We also allow you to build your own basket -- choose your steeper, choose the tea selections, choose the mug.... and we'll make it gorgeous and ship it directly to your loved one.
This basket is the grand-daddy basket -- the big mama, the big kahuna, the big.... okay, you get the idea. It's big! Here's what's inside:
* We start with a huge 18 ounce mug in your choice of the following designs:
- "Survivor, When we have hope and believe, miracles happen" (Lavender/Pink/White)
- "Survivor, You are an inspiration to everyone around you" (Peach with Aqua/Yellow Butterflies)
* We add your choice of two tins of the following The Tea Spot loose leaf teas:
- Boulder Blues: This blend of fine green teas brings Sencha together with Dragonwell leaves for a soothing aroma, rich taste, and a hint of chestnut flavor. Contains mallow flowers, cornflowers, strawberry and rhubarb flavoring and is the ideal accompaniment to dark chocolate. Contains a medium level of caffeine.
- Meditative Mind: This blend of Chinese white tea, rosebuds, green tea pearls and jasmine flowers has flavor and a big antioxidant & antiviral one-two punch. Uplifting and soothing, night jasmine is used as an anti-depressant in herbal medicine, and rosebuds ease tension and stress. Together, it's a great choice for a healthy and soothing tea. Contains a low level of caffeine.
- Coconut Cabana: A relaxing
oolong tea with shredded coconut and milk flavoring -- like a guilt-free
pina colada! Full of antioxidants and sweet flavor. Contains a medium
level of caffeine.
- Sweet Lullaby: Herbal tea with the potent flavor of valerian that is complemented by hibiscus flowers, bold and spicy ginger, and naturally sweet licorice root. Promotes restful sleep and contains Vitamin C and antioxidants. Caffeine free.
- Monkey-Picked White: This organic white tea is grown on a single mountain estate in Fujian China and brews into a beautiful light honey color while offering a delicate buttery flavor with a long, sweet apricot finish. Packed with powerful antioxidants and amino acids for mental clarity. Contains a low level of caffeine.
- Organic Sencha: Classic green tea in traditional Japanese style that is steamed soon after harvest to bring deep emerald color and refreshing flavor. Sweet, grassy flavor with salty undertones and herbaceous aroma is refreshing hot or iced. Mood elevating with antioxidants, Sencha also boosts metabolism and helps achieve a zen state. Contains a medium level of caffeine.
- Clouds & Mist: Organic green tea that's a mixture of smoky, vegetal, and citrus aromas with a slight note of toasted pecans and a buttery finish. A good source of antioxidants. Contains a medium level of caffeine.
- Red Rocks:
This Rooibos South African tea combines the flavor of vanilla and
almonds with antioxidants & minerals that is both calming and
cleansing. Sweet, earthy and balanced flavor that gets sweeter the
longer it infuses. Contains nuts. Caffeine Free.
- Bolder Breakfast: This robust breakfast blend is made from our favorite strong black teas from high altitude estates in China, India and Sri Lanka. We have combined these black teas with pu'erh, an aged black tea from Yunnan China, and dark chocolate essence. This tea yields a rich, dark liquor and a warm, well-rounded flavor that takes very well to milk and even better in the form of a tea latte. The high caffeine content and robust flavor makes this the perfect tea to help kick your coffee habit!
Climber's High: A super-charged blend of teas, spices and herbs formulated to provide a refreshing daily lift for people with active, high-energy lifestyles. Climber’s High is a high-powered way to increase your intake of beneficial antioxidants such as flavonoids and catechins, as well as a host of healthy vitamins, trace minerals, beneficial phyto-constituents, and caffeine. It was originally conceived to assist people in adjusting to higher altitudes. This spiced yerba mate chai tea is both good for you and a pleasure to drink.
- Earl of Grey: This unique blend takes traditional Earl Grey to the next level by combining the expected bergamot flavoring on full leaf black tea then adding the perfect proportions of other citruses, vanilla, licorice root, and mallow flowers. The result is a captivating aroma and a deep liquor with a well-balanced, smooth, bright, and slightly creamy flavor profile. This tea is for those who like to veer from tradition, explore new ground, and a must for those with fond memories of the orange-creamsicles of childhood. It pairs perfectly with strong cheeses or creme brulee
- Mango Tango: A fresh take on the classic tradition of flavored black teas. This blend of crisp Ceylon and fresh passion fruit and mango creates a light and fruity combination that is great any time of year. It brews into a deep, reddish liquor with a heady, bright aroma that lends itself to versatility; a steamy pot will warm you up when it's cold out while an iced cup will keep you cool on hot summer days
* We include your choice of hot tea steeper.
Steeper: This is The Tea
Spot's innovative steeper that folds and expands that it's great for
travel, and fits in most mugs. Because our Survivor mugs are SO big,
this is one mug that is not a perfect fit. However, it will work -- it
just falls into the cup a bit more than it's designed to (see photo
under the Steeper variations above). Still, the design is so great that
we are pairing it with the big mug anyway because it's such a beloved
steeper. Comes with its own cover that
doubles as a saucer for the steeper to drain after being removed from
cup. (The violet pairs well with the Survivor "Hope & Miracles"
mug; and the Turquoise Blue pairs well with the Survivor "Inspiration"
mug, so depending on your mug choice, that is the color that will ship.
If you have a preference other than this, send a message at the time of
- Mr. Tea: He's got big pants to fill. Literally. There's enough room in Mr. Tea's pants to give your loose leaf tea breathing room. Cute and whimsical.
- Manatea: A fun steeper that hangs on the edge of the cup to make it easy to retrieve when finished steeping
- Teath the Shark: It's easy to relax and enjoy a cup of tea with Teath the Shark at work in your cup infusing your tea leaves
* We nestle in two boxes of The Tea Spot's Cold Infusions Cold Brew Teas: Individually packaged organic, cold brew tea packs that work with the Steep & Go (also included) to make a bottle of fresh brewed tea on-the-go. Just add to any disposable water bottle, shake and wait 10 minutes for perfect tea on the go. Each pack contains 0.2 oz. loose leaf tea and yields up to 24 oz. of fresh cold brew tea. Cold infusions are pure, certified organic leaf teas and herbals with no added flavorings or preservatives.
- Chill Out: 12 individually packed single servings of a juicy 100% organic blend of peppermint, hibiscus, and licorice
- Keep Fit: 12 individually packed single servings of a metabolism-boosting blend of single-estate green tea, green rooibos, and lemon myrtle.
* We add the Tea Spot's Steep & Go Filter
that makes infusing a fresh bottle of healthy delicious cold brew tea
easier than ever. Steep & Go is designed to fit in disposable water
bottles (with 2 double-sided adapters to allow it to fit different style
bottles). Just put the Cold Infusions Cold Brew tea directly into the
bottle of water (not inside the filter). Screw on the
mouthpiece/filter, and you're good to go. Steep & Go is in "Green
* We squeeze in 6 individually packaged tea sachets, two of each of the following:
- Organic Sencha: (See description above)
- Bolder Breakfast: (See description above)
- Blood Orange Smoothie: A naturally sweet herbal tea that combines rooibos, orange peel, hibiscus, rosehips, apples, safflowers, rose petals, vanilla and citrus flavors. Caffeine Free
* And then we hand write your unique gift message inside the greeting card of your choice! Choose from gorgeous, hand-drawn works with the perfect sentiments for your survivor basket by Heather A. Stillufsen, or choose a coordinating gift tag instead.
And then we wrap it all up, tie on a BIG loopy bow, and box it up for your gift recipient.
We also offer both Small and Medium Sized baskets. Please check our other listings for these sizes.