Complete Chemo Skin Care Collection by Lindi Skin
Cancer treatments may cause demoralizing and debilitating skin-related side effects. Serious skin issues can necessitate reduced dosages or even discontinuing treatment. Adverse effects from chemotherapy, radiation and targeted therapy may include radiation burns, hand/foot syndrome, irritating rash, severely dry skin and hyper-pigmentation. To prevent infection, good hygiene is vital, but excessive washing can lead to even drier and more irritated skin.
Lindi Skin products were formulated to help alleviate the skin-related side-effects from cancer treatments. In a recent study at Northwestern University, Lindi Skin products were clinically proven to improve quality of life, improve overall appearance, were the most soothing and gentle, and were preferred over other regiments tested. Lindi Skin products are doctor recommended, dermatologist tested, allergy tested and non-irritating.
The Complete Chemo Skin Care Collection contains seven of Lindi Skin's finest products, selected to deliver a complete regimen to battle the most common skin-related side effects of chemotherapy.
- Face rash
- Dry, itchy skin and body rash
- Sore, peeling hands & feet (Hand-Foot Syndrome)
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Dry, cracked lips
- Cracked, painful cuticles
The Complete Chemo Collection includes one of Lindi Skin's finest products to tackle each of these common issues, and contains:
- Face Wash (4 oz): a gentle alternative to soap that washes without stripping and works to achieve optimal pH balance.
- Body Wash (8 oz): replaces harsh, drying soaps and actually leaves a veil of moisture as you wash.
- Face Serum (1 oz): delivers rich nutrients and antioxidants to renew and replenish your face & help manage or minimize rash.
- Body Lotion (8 oz): a silky, gentle moisturizer that is
doctor-recommended for compromised skin and contains rich botanicals to
moisturize, soothe and prevent itching.
- Soothing Balm (4 oz): a rich,
emollient moisturizer that can be used to comfort & soothe red,
painful hands & feet.
- Eye Hydrator (0.5 oz): a nutrient-rich
gel that helps reduce puffiness and the appearance of dark under-eye
- Lip Balm (0.25 oz): helps soothe dry, chapped lips, and also works wonders on fingernails and cuticles.
The Complete Chemo Collection has everything you need and is perfect to begin prior to chemo to "get ahead" of these potential side-effects. However, if you are already experiencing any or all of these side effects, this regimen call also help soothe and relieve many of the issues.
With normal use, each of the bottles in this Collection should last 30-60 days. By purchasing this Collection, you save $20 off the price of the 7 items separately.
All Lindi Products are:
- Clinically tested
- Made in the U.S.A. in an FDA compliant facility
- Dermatologist & allergy tested
- Paraben free
- Never tested on animals
- Backed by a 30-day 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
Please see each item separately for a complete ingredient list.