Vivana Active Mastectomy Sports Bra by Anita
- High-function sports bra made of coordinated microfiber fabrics - light, soft, breathable and fast-drying
- Snug-fitting microfiber edging bands at underbust, neckline and around the arms
- Flat seams
- In black the seams feature sporty zig-zag stitching in contrasting grey
- The stabilizing, pre-formed cups of low-elasticity microfiber and the high-cut neckline provide direct support and minimize movement of the breast during sporting activities
- The pre-formed microfiber pockets on both sides are specifically designed to work with the high-function sports fabric of the outer cups
- Adjustable, low-elasticity comfort straps, with additional reinforcement at the shoulder
- Reinforced with stretch power net
- Increasing support through double-layered power net lining in larger size
- Materials: 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra
If you need help with fit, contact us or visit our page here: Fitting Your Mastectomy Bra
Outstanding fit, uncompromising comfort, and high quality have been the key components of ANITA Dr. Helbig for over 125 years!
Anita is represented around the world through their brands ANITA SINCE 1886 and ROSA FAIA, creating lingerie and swimwear for all shapes and sizes and for women who have undergone breast surgery. Anita goes the extra mile for the women who wear their products, aiming to enhance their quality of life, comfort, appearance, and self-confidence.
Anita is based in Brannenburg, Upper Bavaria, where their products are developed and designed from mostly European raw materials. As a 100 percent family-owned company, Anita owns all of their production sites around the world and operates each production plant in
accordance with the highest standards so their employees around the world work in a great working environment, translating into the highest quality products.