Leah Mastectomy Bra by Trulife
This smooth seamless style with fashion forward front double straps provides an appealing, supportive and flawless appearance.
- Trulife model 4029
- Feminine swirl jacquard microfiber stretch fabric is form fitting and comfortable
- Soft elastic at neckline and underarm offer a secure fit
- Back-adjusting non-stretch straps for added support
- Seamless and moisture-wicking extended COOLMAX® pockets for comfort and breathability
Fit: Shallow to Average
Sizes: 34-38AA, 32-40A, 32-40B, 34-40C, 34-38D
Straps: Adjustable, 5/8" rigid
Colors: White, Latte
Hook & Eyes:
- 2 Rows: 34-38AA, 32-40A, 32-38B, 34-36C
- 3 Rows: 40B, 38-40C, 34-38D
If you need help with fit, contact us or visit our page here: Fitting Your Mastectomy Bra
Breastcare is where Trulife began over 50 years ago and is at the heart and soul of the company. Beginning in 1958, Trulife developed what would become the world’s first breast prosthesis. By understanding the importance of restoring confidence, self-esteem and ultimately a better quality of life for women following breast surgery, Trulife continues to lead through innovation and has created the most natural, lightest, coolest and softest breast forms available. Trulife breast forms are lovingly hand-made in Dublin, Ireland and supplies the widest selection of shapes and styles in the industry. Trulife mastectomy bras, made in Canada, are fashionable and feminine, detailed and decadent, helping you feel beautiful while providing a secure fit.