Salvia Front Closure Mastectomy Bra by Anita
Outstanding comfort - this is what the SALVIA post-surgery bra with a front fastener and breast form pockets on both sides stands for. The special bra with seamlessly pre-shaped cups is particularly suitable for wearing during and after radiation therapy and prevents lymph congestion in the side underbust area. The straps and underbust band are covered in soft towelling. Available in Champagne color.
- Adjustable comfort straps
- Bilateral pockets
- Front fastening
- High-quality single-knit cotton with Lycra and the natural fiber MicroModal
- Very soft fabric on the hook-and-eye band of the front/back-fastener
- Wide, stretch soft underbust band covered with towelling fabric
- No pressure on body
- Initial care
- Sleep bra
- Pockets of absorbent MicroModal at the sides through to the back; asymmetrical breast forms are covered
- Softly padded straps
- Bustier style
- Particularly suitable during and after radiation therapy
- Prevention of lymph build-up at the side under the bust
If you need help with fit, contact us or visit our page here: Fitting Your Mastectomy Bra
Outstanding fit, uncompromising comfort, and high quality have been the key components of ANITA Dr. Helbig for over 125 years!
Anita is represented around the world through their brands ANITA SINCE 1886 and ROSA FAIA, creating lingerie and swimwear for all shapes and sizes and for women who have undergone breast surgery. Anita goes the extra mile for the women who wear their products, aiming to enhance their quality of life, comfort, appearance, and self-confidence.
Anita is based in Brannenburg, Upper Bavaria, where their products are developed and designed from mostly European raw materials. As a 100 percent family-owned company, Anita owns all of their production sites around the world and operates each production plant in
accordance with the highest standards so their employees around the world work in a great working environment, translating into the highest quality products.