Nastasja Mastectomy Bra by Anita
In stretch jacquard microfiber for a luxurious appearance and shaping effect with supporting materials throughout the entire bra.
- Microfiber Jacquard pattern with shaping inner construction
- Turned band at front
- Edges and straps with narrow microfiber bands
- Nickel-free adjusters
- Anatomically shaped underbust band
- Straps which become wider with increasing size
- Transparent at center for lightweight look
- 3-position back fasteners
- 75% Nylon, 15% Polyester, 10% Lycra
If you need help with fit, contact us or visit our page here: Fitting Your Mastectomy Bra
Outstanding fit, uncompromising comfort, and high quality have been the key components of ANITA Dr. Helbig for over 125 years!
Anita is represented around the world through their brands ANITA SINCE 1886 and ROSA FAIA, creating lingerie and swimwear for all shapes and sizes and for women who have undergone breast surgery. Anita goes the extra mile for the women who wear their products, aiming to enhance their quality of life, comfort, appearance, and self-confidence.
Anita is based in Brannenburg, Upper Bavaria, where their products are developed and designed from mostly European raw materials. As a 100 percent family-owned company, Anita owns all of their production sites around the world and operates each production plant in
accordance with the highest standards so their employees around the world work in a great working environment, translating into the highest quality products.