Jennifer Camisole with Drain Pouches by Trulife
This super soft and best quality camisole is easy to get on and off with its step-in design. The beautiful lace appliqué offers modesty and security. An essential wardrobe item for wear under tees, shirts, dresses and blouses.
- Trulife model 603
- Ideal for post-surgery, leisure wear and every day wear
- Includes two fiber-filled breast forms and two detachable drain pouches
- All-over super-soft knit fabric ensures comfort and ease
- Embroidered lace applique at neckline
- Inner shelf panel holds fiber-filled breast forms
- Relaxed fit at the hips
- Spare drain pouches also available separately
Colors: White, Ivory, Black
|Bra Size||Dress Size||Order|
If you need help with fit, contact us or visit our page here: Fitting Your Mastectomy Bra
Breastcare is where Trulife began over 50 years ago and is at the heart and soul of the company. Beginning in 1958, Trulife developed what would become the world’s first breast prosthesis. By understanding the importance of restoring confidence, self-esteem and ultimately a better quality of life for women following breast surgery, Trulife continues to lead through innovation and has created the most natural, lightest, coolest and softest breast forms available. Trulife breast forms are lovingly hand-made in Dublin, Ireland and supplies the widest selection of shapes and styles in the industry. Trulife mastectomy bras, made in Canada, are fashionable and feminine, detailed and decadent, helping you feel beautiful while providing a secure fit.