Ella Mastectomy Bra by Trulife
Trulife's popular cotton-rich seamless cup bra offers a smooth profile, and comfortable all-day wear. Its reinforced side cup design offers enhanced support and a secure fit.
- Trulife model # 4014
- The specially designed front band lining wraps the bottom band elastic in soft and breathable COOLMAX® for unsurpassed comfort
- Back-adjusting non-stretch straps for additional support
- Ideal style for leisure, active wear, during and following radiation treatments
- Seamless and moisture-wicking extended COOLMAX® pockets for comfort and breathability
Fit: Shallow to Average
Sizes: 34-42A, 34-42B, 34-42C, 34-42D
Colors: Latte, Black
Hook & Eyes:
- 2 Rows: 34-38A, 34-38B, 34-38C
- 3 Rows: 40A, 40B, 40C, 42A, 42B, 42C, 34-42D
If you need help with fit, contact us or visit our page here: Fitting Your Mastectomy Bra
Breastcare is where Trulife began over 50 years ago and is at the heart and soul of the company. Beginning in 1958, Trulife developed what would become the world’s first breast prosthesis. By understanding the importance of restoring confidence, self-esteem and ultimately a better quality of life for women following breast surgery, Trulife continues to lead through innovation and has created the most natural, lightest, coolest and softest breast forms available. Trulife breast forms are lovingly hand-made in Dublin, Ireland and supplies the widest selection of shapes and styles in the industry. Trulife mastectomy bras, made in Canada, are fashionable and feminine, detailed and decadent, helping you feel beautiful while providing a secure fit.