Camy Mastectomy Bra by Anita
Camy is an initial post-operative bra with bilateral pockets. It has a cleverly designed lace insert that can adjust the depth of the neckline.
- Elegant bra with insert at neckline that lies loosely over the cup. The depth of the neckline can be adjusted with a satin ribbon.
- Offers medium support and slight figure shaping
- Back made of strong Powertulle
- Cup is covered with soft, fine microfiber
- Narrow straps adorned with lace
- 85% Microfiber, 15% Lycra
If you need help with fit, contact us or visit our page here: Fitting Your Mastectomy Bra
Outstanding fit, uncompromising comfort,and high quality have been the key components of ANITA Dr. Helbigfor over 125 years!
Anita is represented around the world through their brands ANITASINCE 1886 and ROSA FAIA, creating lingerie and swimwear for all shapes and sizes and for women who have undergone breast surgery. Anita goes the extra mile for the women who wear their products,aiming to enhance their quality of life, comfort, appearance, and self-confidence.
Anita is based in Brannenburg, Upper Bavaria, where their products are developed and designed from mostly European raw materials. As a 100 percent family-owned company, Anita owns all of their production sites around the world and operates each production plant inaccordance with the highest standards so their employees around the world work in a great working environment, translating into the highest quality products.