Nice Mastectomy Bra by Anita
Stylish design on printed, stretch microfiber with flowers on the cup and playful polka-dots on the front panel and back.
- So soft and gentle on the skin, it's an excellent choice for use during radiation or for those with sensitive skin
- Offers medium support for slight figure shaping, especially for those with a larger bust
- The dart is very flat to prevent pressure marks
- With seamless edging, the pocket lies particularly flat in the bra
- The inside breast form pockets extend through to the back so that asymmetrical breast forms are very effectively concealed
- Comfort straps with diagonally stabilized shoulder padding
- Stretch all around with printed polka-dots and lined with soft micro-tulle
- Materials: 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra
Care: Delicate wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
If you need help with fit, contact us or visit our page here: Fitting Your Mastectomy Bra
Outstanding fit, uncompromising comfort, and high quality have been the key components of ANITA Dr. Helbig for over 125 years!
Anita is represented around the world through their brands ANITA SINCE 1886 and ROSA FAIA, creating lingerie and swimwear for all shapes and sizes and for women who have undergone breast surgery. Anita goes the extra mile for the women who wear their products, aiming to enhance their quality of life, comfort, appearance, and self-confidence.
Anita is based in Brannenburg, Upper Bavaria, where their products are developed and designed from mostly European raw materials. As a 100 percent family-owned company, Anita owns all of their production sites around the world and operates each production plant in
accordance with the highest standards so their employees around the world work in a great working environment, translating into the highest quality products.