Laurel by Syntress
Click Image for Gallery
Laurel is a mid-length layered style with softly flipped ends that features a double mono top and a very soft cap construction for those with sensitive scalps. The wefted sides and back are covered with a soft mesh lining. The hair density is light to medium, to keep the wig looking natural and not "wiggy". Syntress fibers mimic human hair as closely as possible, however, these are still synthetic wigs that are not able to be styled with heat. Just shake and use a little finger combing or wide-tooth combing and you're good to go!
The Syntress Collection by Gemtress are high-end salon quality hand-tied wigs for the most natural and most realistic look imaginable in a wig.
- Ready-to-Wear Synthetic
- Double mono top is soft for those with a sensitive scalp and allows for the appearance of natural growth anywhere you want to part it
- Non-slip polyurethane tab in front for the use with tape or adhesive if needed
- Wefted sides and back are covered with soft mesh lining for comfort
- Fit is perfect for those in the Petite/Average to Average range (head circumference 21.25" to 21.5")
- Adjustable band allows you to customize the fit up to 1/2"
- Bendable ear tabs
Color Shown: 2 Dark Brown (Please look at the color cards and the color descriptions on the cards, and don't go by the manufacturer names for the color blends. We can't change the color names, but we don't always think the color names are a good descriptor of the color offerings)
Hair Lengths: Fringe: 8.0" | Crown 11.0" | Nape: 9.5"
Cap Size: Petite/Average to Average (21.25" to 21.5")
Note: "Sample Wig" shown on color cards (in the color dropdown menu) is for color assistance only and is most likely another style. This listing is for the wig shown in the main model photos and named in the title of this listing, NOT the wig style that is shown on the color card. Since all wigs are not photographed in all colors, we have provided these color cards with various wig styles to help see a full wig along with the color swatch to help pick your color more accurately than just the small swatches provide.