January Petite by Jon Renau
The January Petite Wig by Jon Renau is carefree with wavy layers that lends a spiritedly air to this stunning short style. The Smart Lace Front creates the illusion of a natural hairline, and the monofilament top allows hair to be parted anywhere and still look natural!
- SmartLace Front: Mimics a natural hairline, hair is hand tied one by one.
- SmartLace conforms to the shape of your head, allowing a secure fit without the need for tape or adhesive.
- The SmartLace lace front can be trimmed, if necessary, to fit your own hairline without fear of the material unraveling, stretching or losing its shape.
- Monofilament top: Allows multi-directional parting while providing the appearance of natural growth.
- Open Cap: Allows superior ventilation for maximum scalp cooling with machine wefting.
- Velvet Ear Tabs: Allows smooth customization with bendable wire.
- Adjustable Tabs: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference.
- Petite cap size (21.0" head circumference). Also available in Average cap
Colors Shown in Photos: Main: FS4/33/30A (Midnight Cocoa) | Palest ash blonde: FS17/101S18 (Palm Springs Blonde) | Model in pink top: 12FS8 | Brunette/Red: FS2V/31V
Hair Lengths: Bang 8.25" | Crown 10" | Sides 6.25" | Nape 4.25"
Cap Size: Petite (21.0" head circumference)
Approximate weight: 2.8 oz.
Note: "Sample Wig" shown on color cards (in the color dropdown menu) is for color assistance only and is most likely another style. This listing is for the wig shown in the main model photos and named in the title of this listing, NOT the wig style that is shown on the color card. Since all wigs are not photographed in all colors, we have provided these color cards with various wig styles to help see a full wig along with the color swatch to help pick your color more accurately than just the small swatches provide.
Jon Renau California Blonde Collection Video:
See the Jon Renau Fall 2017 Wig Collection in motion here:
Jon Renau Arctic Collection colors: