Click Image for Gallery
The Sinus Mask is a must-have for migraine sufferers and for tension headaches! Used in hospitals, rehab centers, athletic facilities and in the home, the patented Elasto-Gel therapy provides exceptional properties for transferring heat or soothing cold.
- Provides 20-30 minutes of soothing cold therapy without causing trauma to the skin or nerves.
- Adjustable Velcro strap makes adjusting for size easy
- Stays soft and pliable even at -20°F
- Durable and can be used again and again. Your mask will not dry out, become hard or change form
- Will not leak if punctured.
- Safe and non-toxic gel pack is covered with a four-way stretch material that allows maximum conformity, heat transfer and comfort.
- Conforms to all contoured areas and moves with your movement.
- Can also be microwaved for moist heat therapy of 20-40 minutes per application. (Important: please see instructions inside package before heating for safety precautions)
Cold pack is ready for use after 2 hours in the freezer and can remain stored in the freezer when not in use so it's always ready when you need it! (We suggest you store in a ziplock bag)
Save by ordering 2 or more Sinus Masks and always have at least one extra in the freezer to keep ready-to-go when the one you're using is no longer cold enough to provide comfort.
Do not allow your Sinus Mask to get wet. The gel will absorb the water and swell. If it gets damp, lay it on a flat surface and allow it to fully air dry before continuing use. Do not use wet towels or wet products (like Ben Gay) under the mask.
To clean, wipe the cover wit a damp cloth (not wet) and use a small amount of mild soap.