easiFringe Clip-In Bang by Jon Renau
Remy hair is the finest human hair on the market, and easiFringe can be styled just like your own hair for an incredibly natural look.
A monofilament section at the front gives you the appearance of your own natural scalp. easiFringe applies easily with 6 pressure sensitive clips and is available in a variety of colors.
- 100% Remy human hair
- 6 Pressure Sensitive Clips that snap in easily for a secure, comfortable fit
- Monofilament - gives the appearance of your own natural scalp
- Unique base size - perfect for adding a face framing fringe or custom bang plus added volume
- Also available in Heat Defiant heat-styleable synthetic hair. Please see the listing for easiFringe HD for that version.
Colors Shown: Brunette 8/30; Blonde 12FS8
Hair Lengths: 7.5" - 12" (Custom trim for blunt bangs)
Base size: 6.5" x 3"
See easiFringe in motion:
easiFringe is also available in HD Heat Defiant Synthetic Hair. Please see the listing for easiFringe HD for that version.
Care & Styling Care & Styling Human Hair
- Jon Renau does not recommend that you color or perm wigs or hairpieces.
- We recommend washing your wig or hairpiece every 6-8 wears.
- Before washing your human hair wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles with your Jon Renau paddle brush.
- Apply Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner, avoiding the base cap of the wig or hairpiece (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots).
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear.
Dry & Style
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water.
- Human hair must be dried and styled after washing. Air-drying will leave the hair unpolished and can trap water in the hair.
- Use these products and methods to give your desired look:
- Smooth & Sleek: Blend 2-3 pumps of Argan Treatment Mist with Blown Away. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2" sections starting at nape. Blow dry in downward motion to smooth and direct hair.
- Volume: Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumizing Foam throughout hair. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2" vertical sections starting at nape. Over-direct hair for optimal volume.
- Volume & Texture: Liberally spray Boho Beach Mist throughout damp hair. Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumizing Foam, allow hair to dry naturally or diffuse for added fullness.
- It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat.
- Your styling tools should be set no higher than 350° F to help maintain the integrity of the hair.
- Spray Heat Treat Thermal Spray on to each section as you heat style to protect hair.
- Versatile 3-Way Hair Spray works great to help hold your finished style. Adjust the nozzle to "L" for low, "M" for medium hold, or "H" for high hold, depending on your needs.
- When curling your human hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl. For a looser, more natural looking curl, allow curls to hang while cooling.