easiCrown HD by Jon Renau
EasiCrown HD by easihair Jon Renau is a one-piece volumizer with a monofilament base that adds coverage and gorgeous volume to the crown and back of the head.
EasiCrown HD is perfect for the beginning stages of hair loss. It clips in and out easily, and can be heat-styled to create any look. The heat defiant (HD) synthetic hair blends flawlessly with bio hair for a supremely natural look.
The base of this hairpiece measures 6.5 x 2.25 inches. Choose from 12 inches or 18 inch lengths.
The monofilament top provides multi-directional styling and looks
like natural hair growth.
Five pressure sensitive clips provide a secure fit. This hairpiece is great for thinning hair.
- Available in 12" or 18" length
- HD synthetic fiber can be styled with heat tools.
- Monofilament top allows multi-directional parting while providing the appearance of natural hair growth and superior comfort. The extra layer makes it soft, smooth and comfortable.
- 5 pressure sensitive clips that snap in easily for a secure, comfortable fit
- Price will be adjusted in cart if choosing 18" length
To heat style, use thermal tools on medium settings (up to 180°C and 350°F). When curling the hairpiece, slide the curled fiber off the iron and pin the warm curl with a clip or hold in your hand until the fiber cools which will set the curl. Once heat styled, the style will hold even when washed!
Gray shades (38, 56F51, 60 and 101F48T) are not available in 18" length.
Hair Lengths: Choose between 12" or 18"
Color Shown: Blonde: 12FS8 | Brunette: 6F27
Base Size: 6.5" x 2.25"
Below is a video of the easiCrown in motion, which also shows how easy it is to apply.