easiPart HD XL 8" by Jon Renau
easiPart XL HD by Jon Renau's easihair line is a clip in hairpiece that adds seamless volume and coverage on the top of the head and along the part. easiPart XL HD is ideal for concealing thinning hair along the part by adding volume and thickness to enhance your own hair to make it look healthy, voluminous, and long. No one would ever guess you're wearing it! It can also be worn between color services to cover root growth!
Made of heat-friendly HD fiber, easiPart XL HD can be heat-styled with a flat iron or curling iron along with your own natural hair for flawless integration and blending. easiPart XL HD attaches with four pressure sensitive clips. Simply align the part with your hairline and press the clips closed.
- 8" length
- Also available in both 12" and 18" lengths under separate listings
- Pear shaped base gives coverage along part and also at the crown
- HD Heat Defiant fiber for heat styling up to 350 degrees (280 degrees recommended)
- Fine hand-tied monofilament base allows multi-directional parting while providing the appearance of natural hair growth and superior comfort.
- 4 Pressure Sensitive Clips that snap in easily for a secure, comfortable fit
- Please visit our page for easiPart HD for the same great product with a smaller base
Color Shown: 12FS8
Hair Lengths: 8" (image of topper alone is shown in 12" length)
Base Size: 5" x 3" - 5.75" (Pear Shaped)
To heat style, use thermal tools on medium settings (up to 180°C and 350°F). When curling the wig, slide the curled fiber off the iron and pin the warm curl with a clip or hold in your hand until the fiber cools which will set the curl. Once heat styled, the style will hold even when washed!
Jon Renau California Blonde Collection Video:
Get The Look - EasiPart HD XL Styling Video :
See the Jon Renau Spring 2018 Wig Collection in motion here: