Lace Front Mono Top Wave Topper by BelleTress, 14" or 18"
"Lace Front Mono Top Wave" comes in two lengths: 14" (Mid-Length) or 18" (Long). These toppers have a soft beach wave that provides coverage for hair loss and thinning hair along the top of the head. This topper has four easy-snap-close clips to secure the hairpiece to the top of the head. Monofilament (hand-tied) base allows for multidirectional styling. The hair fiber is heat-friendly, so can be curled or waved more if desired, or even straightened for a different look. Lace Front top creates the look of natural hair growth along the front hairline.
- Hand-tied monofilament top allows the part to be moved anywhere while giving the appearance of natural growth from the scalp
- Lace front allows off-the-face styling options
- Small wefted area around perimted of back and sides for a custom-like fit
- Ready-to-wear, but able to be heat styled.
- BelleTress heat-friendly fiber holds its style, even after washing, until it is heat styled again
- Available in 11 gorgeous salon colors
- 6 rooted styles are darker at the root for an even more natural appearance
- 4 Snap Clips along perimter allow you to quickly and easily secure topper to bio hair
- Available in 14" (Mid-Length) or 18" (Long) lengths. Extra cost for longer length is shown when that option is selected
Please note hair lengths shown in the specs below, as the model's bio hair may be longer than the topper. Toppers are meant to blend with the hair underneath, and can be shorter than actual bio hair, just giving a layered look.
Color Shown: Vanilla Lush
Base Size: 6.0" x 6.5"
Mid-Length (14" model): Bangs: 11.0" Back 12.0" - 14.0"
Long-Length (18" model): Bangs: 13" Back 18"
Weight: 3.0 - 3.6 oz.
This Heat Friendly topper is able to be heat styled! Curl it, straighten it, change it up however you want! BelleTress's heat friendly synthetic fiber feels like real, healthy hair and can be styled using thermal tools on medium settings (up to 180°C and 350°F, with a 280° suggested heat setting). When curling the hair, slide the curled fiber off the iron and pin the warm curl with a clip or hold in your hand until the fiber cools which will set the curl. Once heat styled, the style will hold even when washed!
Essential Heat Friendly Care: Much
more than regular synthetic fiber, Heat Friendly fiber requires leave-in
conditioner made for heat-friendly synthetic fiber. Leave in
conditioner prevents the friction frizz and
tangling that is common in synthetic fibers while restoring healthy
luster and body. Check the Wig Supplies section of our store for your
HairUWear or Jon Renau leave-in conditioning products for heat friendly
wigs and hairpieces.