Code Mono by Ellen Wille
Click Image for Gallery
Code Mono by Ellen Wille is a long, layered, and super straight synthetic wig. The straight layers extend mid-back and have jagged ends to add a natural, flat-ironed look. The lace front is hand-tied and extends into the part for the most natural look. You can have the side bang trimmed by your stylist to frame your face and make it flattering for you.
The open wefted sides and back keep the cap feeling comfortable, light, and cool. The lace front is placed temple to temple and each hair is individually hand-tied to create a natural looking hairline. The monofilament part adds to the extremely natural look and creates natural volume. The cap is designed with openings throughout the back to allow air to come through. The super straight synthetic hair is pre-styled and ready-to-wear out of the box. Code Mono is a part of the Ellen Wille Hair Power collection.
- From Ellen Wille's Hair Power collection.
- Hand-tied Monofilament Part - Allows the look of natural growth from the scalp where it parts
- Temple-to-Temple Lace Front - Hand-tied lace front gives natural look of hair growth and the option for off-the-face styling.
- Open Wefted Top, Sides and Back - For air circulation and coolness
- Velvet Ear Tabs: Bendable for a customized fit along the temples
- Adjustable Velcro Tabs: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference up to 1/2 an inch
- Synthetic hair
Colors Shown in Photos: Main: Hot Chocolate Mix | Blonde: Sandy Blonde Rooted | Model wearing white with white background: Dark Chocolate Mix
Hair Lengths: Front: 5" | Crown: 10.5" | Sides: 11.5" | Nape: 11.5"
Cap Size: Petite/Average
Weight: 4.0 oz.