Blake Petite by Jon Renau
Layers of luxury are our crown jewel. Artisan wigmakers hand-tie each strand of Remy Human Hair , the highest quality available , to a 100% hand-tied SmartLace stretch cap, perfecting the look, feel and limitless possibilities of lustrous, natural hair.
- Hand-crafted for Jon Renau's SmartLace Human Hair Collection
- One of Jon Renau's best-selling human hair wigs
- Made of the highest quality Remy Human Hair: stronger, healthier more reslient and can be styled just as you would your own hair
- The most innovative lace front wigs on the market
- SmartLace Front mimics a natural hairline
- Monofilament: Allows multi-directional parting while providing the appearance of natural growth.
- 100% Hand Tied Cap: Each hair is individually hand tied creating the appearance of complete natural growth.
- 100% Hand Tied Stretch Section: Allows customized stretch from front to back and ear to ear.
- Velvet Ear Tabs: Allows smooth customization with bendable wire.
- Adjustable Tabs: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference.
- Look beautifully natural and are extraordinarily comfortable
- Available in a wide range of blended and Renau Naturals colors
- Largest degree of styling versatility
- Can be curled, straightened, parted or braided to create any look you can imagine
- Petite cap (21.0" head circumference) also available in Average cap
Hair Lengths: Front 16" | Crown 17" | Sides 16" - 17" | Nape 16"
Cap Size: Petite (21.0" head circumference) also available in Average cap
Colors Shown in Photos: Main: FS24/102S12 (Laguna Blonde) | Model in black sleeveless top: 12FS8 | Model in white v-neck sleeveless top: FS4/33/30A | Blonde wearing black: 27T613S8 | Brunette in gray/white stripe dress: 1B | Model in white scalloped neckline dress: FS26/31S6
Exclusive Colors by Jon Renau are an optional color upgrade which uses the exclusive Renau Naturals coloring technique which achieves gloriously natural hues without dyes giving you hair that has never been damaged by harsh chemicals, and offers you unlimited options for coloring or highlighting your wig. This special array of colors includes shaded (darker roots) and syrup with fashion forward highlights. You will see an increased price on the Exclusive Colors shades for this color process.
Care & Styling Care & Styling Human Hair
- Jon Renau does not recommend that you color or perm wigs or hairpieces.
- We recommend washing your wig or hairpiece every 6-8 wears.
Cleanse & Condition
- Before washing your human hair wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles with your Jon Renau paddle brush.
- Apply Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner, avoiding the base cap of the wig or hairpiece (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots).
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear.
Dry & Style
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water.
- Human hair must be dried and styled after washing. Air-drying will leave the hair unpolished and can trap water in the hair.
- Use these products and methods to give your desired look:
- Smooth & Sleek: Blend 2-3 pumps of Argan Treatment Mist with Blown Away. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2" sections starting at nape. Blow dry in downward motion to smooth and direct hair.
- Volume: Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumizing Foam throughout hair. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2" vertical sections starting at nape. Over-direct hair for optimal volume.
- Volume & Texture: Liberally spray Boho Beach Mist throughout damp hair. Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumizing Foam, allow hair to dry naturally or diffuse for added fullness.
- It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat.
- Your styling tools should be set no higher than 350° F to help maintain the integrity of the hair.
- Spray Heat Treat Thermal Spray on to each section as you heat style to protect hair.
- Versatile 3-Way Hair Spray works great to help hold your finished style. Adjust the nozzle to "L" for low, "M" for medium hold, or "H" for high hold, depending on your needs.
- When curling your human hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl. For a looser, more natural looking curl, allow curls to hang while cooling.
- Boho Beach Mist can be used on dry hair to add texture and revitalize natural curl.