Safina Mastectomy Bra - Slim Straps by Anita
Pleasant on the skin and a dream in voile embroidery! This is mastectomy bra Safina with slim, fully adjustable straps. The breast form pockets on both sides are made of cotton, the upper cup is highlighted with transparent embroidery.
- M-frame bra with floral embroidery on transparent tulle in the upper cup
- Bilateral cotton pockets
- Nickel-free adjusters
- Anatomically shaped underbust band
- Mellow Rose (Not available in 48 or 50 band sizes
- Upper cup with embroidery on transparent tulle
- Lower cup with opaque lining
- Smooth and comfort bale pockets of cotton jersey
- Fully adjustable slim straps
- 3-position back fasteners
- Supporting fabrics at the back
- 50% Nylon, 30% Polyester, 10% Lycra, 5% Cotton, 5% Viscose
If you need help with fit, contact us or visit our page here: Fitting Your Mastectomy Bra
Outstanding fit, uncompromising comfort, and high quality have been the key components of ANITA Dr. Helbig for over 125 years!
Anita is represented around the world through their brands ANITA SINCE 1886 and ROSA FAIA, creating lingerie and swimwear for all shapes and sizes and for women who have undergone breast surgery. Anita goes the extra mile for the women who wear their products, aiming to enhance their quality of life, comfort, appearance, and self-confidence.
Anita is based in Brannenburg, Upper Bavaria, where their products are developed and designed from mostly European raw materials. As a 100 percent family-owned company, Anita owns all of their production sites around the world and operates each production plant in
accordance with the highest standards so their employees around the world work in a great working environment, translating into the highest quality products.